If you are not already using the Employer Portal to pay benefits for your church or ministry’s employees, it is easy to get started.
Note: Your account, including any outstanding balances, and employee salary information must be up-to-date before you use online bill payment for the first time.
1. Click here to be directed to the Employer Portal home page. Select Sign In at the top of the page.
2. Click on the link to the New User page on the Employer Portal to set up your account. Please be sure to have your five-digit employer ID number and the email address associated with your church or ministry’s account.
3. Enter your Employer ID and email address. You will receive a verification code by email. Once you have received the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
4. If you do not have a valid email address on file with the Pension Boards, or if the email on file is no longer current, please contact our Member Services team at 1.800.642.6543 for assistance.
5. Once you have successfully registered, follow the steps below to pay your invoice.
6. If you do not agree with the total amount displayed, have questions about your invoice or need assistance with the website, please contact Member Services directly at 1.800.642.6543.
I am a participant in one or more of the UCC benefits plans. How do I get started with online bill pay?
Participants in the UCC benefits plans or members of the Annuity Plan can access the Member Portal using the same sign in process (seven-digit Pension Boards Member ID number and password) you normally use to check your Annuity Plan status and other benefits.
Note: Any outstanding balances on your account must be paid, and salary information updated, before you use the online bill payment function for the first time.
1. If you have never used the Member Portal, enter your seven-digit Member ID in both the Member ID and Password fields, then follow instructions for selecting your personal login preferences.
2. If you need help accessing your Member ID number, please contact Member Services at 1.800.642.6543.
3. Once you have signed in to your account, follow these steps to make an online payment:
a. Click on Pay My Benefit Bill on the Benefit Selection page.
b. Select Pay Bill on the left-hand side of the page.
What if I am unable to make monthly payments online?
If you are unable to make your monthly payment online, and need to make payment by check:
1. Please be certain to include the remittance section from your invoice or include your Statement Number on your check.
2. Mail your check to: Pension Boards-UCC, 75 Remittance Drive, Suite 1592, Chicago, IL 60675-1592.
3. Please do not send checks for Annuity Plan pension contributions and Health Plan premiums to the Pension Boards at 475 Riverside Drive. Not mailing your check to our bank’s Chicago address, or not including your remittance slip or including your Member ID on the check will result in delays on posting payments to your account.
PLEASE NOTE: Next week, the online bill payment site will be down for routine maintenance starting Friday, September 4 at 8:00 am through Tuesday, September 8 at noon. October monthly invoices will be available when the portal is back up on Tuesday, September 8.