Communicating transparently with members is a core value of the Pension Boards-United Church of Christ. The Pension Boards keeps members informed through:
- Annual Reports - organizational and investment reports; audited financial statements
- In-The-Know Employer Newsletter - a quarterly update from the Pension Boards, with information on benefits plans and programs for members who are actively employed
- Annual Meeting Summaries - updates on Annual Meeting presentations by the CEO, CIO and CFO; Trustee elections; and other business
- Schedule of Investments - reports of the Pension Boards' investment holdings
- Podcasts - Faith and Finance in Action podcast focuses around topics of interest to you, our church, and our world.
- Fireside Chats - Video series during this time of rapid change and uncertainty.