The UCC Dental Plan is pleased to partner with United Concordia Companies, Inc. (UCCI) as vendor partner.
As a UCC Dental Plan participant, you have access to United Concordia’s Advantage Plus network—one of the largest networks in the country. With 64,000 network dentists at more than 83,500 locations, a network dentist is only a phone call or mouse click away, whether you’re home or on the road.
And while your Plan allows you to visit any dentist, visiting a United Concordia network dentist:
- Saves you money - Because our network dentists accept our negotiated fees, or maximum allowable charges (MACs), as payment in full for covered services, there’s no balance billing and you save more out of pocket!
- Saves you time - Our network providers agree to file claims, so it’s one less thing to worry about.
- Stretches your benefit dollars - Paying less for care from a network dentist lets you receive more covered services before reaching your annual maximum.
- Provides peace of mind - All our network providers undergo rigorous review through our quality assurance process and routine verification of their credentials.
- Keeps you in the know - Upon request, our network providers will submit predeterminations before performing a procedure. So you can know up front if the treatment is covered and how much to expect to pay out of pocket.
For more information, call 1.866.851.7576 or visit www.ucci.com.